WEEK 5 - The Week When The Nation Creates History After 60 Years

On this week, there are no class at all due to the historical #GE14. We got the whole week off and since there is no class, I did some self-study. All I did is watch a bunch of Youtube videos.





These are the videos that helped me quite a bit. Till then.


Cheers!



______________________________________________________ DAY 2_____________________________________________________


Here are the homeworks that laoshi provided us. Since this week there are no class, I decided to finish my works;


Exercise 1

Exercise 2




Exercise 3



Cheers!




______________________________________________________ DAY 3_____________________________________________________


This post is actually for last week class, but I put it here since I also recap on the topic today. Me and my friend did a voice note using Whatsapp about making suggestion for a sports.


Cheers!



______________________________________________________ DAY 4_____________________________________________________



And as usual, these are the new words that I learnt for this week;


1. 今天 jintian - today
2. 明天 mingtian - tomorrow
3. 昨天 zuotian - yesterday
4. 后天 houtian - the day after tomorrow
5. 前天 qiantian - the day before yesterday
6. 现在 xianzai - now
7. 做 zuo - do
8. 打球 da qiu - sports involving hands
9. 打篮球 da lanqiu - basketball
10. 打排球 da paiqiu - volleyball
11. 功课 gonke - homework
12. 踢球 ti qiu - football
13. 抱歉 baoqian - sorry
14. 恐怕 kongpa - I'm afraid
15. 天气 tianqi - weather



Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 4 - I Really Need Some "Coffee"

WEEK 2 - Improving The Basic and Learning Characters

WEEK 3 - Self Introduction & Greetings